24.5.10

[MV] Good Person

T-ara's (티아라) Good Person (좋은 사람) MV


About:
T-ara (Korean: 티아라; Korean pronunciation: [tʰiara]) is a South Korean girl group formed by Mnet Media in 2009. Before their debut, there was a high level of interest in the group as they were called "Super Rookies" and had been training for three years prior to debut. Originally a five member group, they released their first song Good Person for the Cinderella Man OST in April 2009. In June 2009 members Jiwon and Jiae left the group, ruining the original plans for debut. The next month, T-ara regrouped to become a 6 member group and released their debut single "Geojitmal" (Korean: "거짓말" lit. "Lies"). [wiki]

Aizawa's Music Video Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Aizawa's Music Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My View:

Although 'Good Person' is a ballad and no dancing would be viewed in the music view, I believe that it left the Video to be too plain. If I am not wrong, this is version 1. I have not found version 2, but I hope that it is better than this music video.

The singing was amazing. This ballad is one of my favorites, following close behind Jonghyun's 'Y Si Fuera Ella'. I am sadden at the news of Jiwon and Jiae leaving the group, because after the three new members joined and their style of music changed, I was no longer a fan.




always keep the faith

No comments:

Post a Comment